Home Decorating Ideas

Houzz Call: Show Us Your Logo!

0
Eames Office has its starburst. American furniture manufacturer Mason branded its Monterey lines with a horseshoe. How does your company leave its mark?

My college drawing professor had us sign our projects, not with our names but with a stamp we carved from a gum eraser. During pinups I sometimes found myself more attracted to a drawing’s identifier than to the project itself. With these stamps there were no rules. Each one’s owner had pulled from inside his or her creative well and sources of inspiration. I found that these stamps said a lot about my classmates and their design outlooks. Even if that’s all they did.


We want to see your firm’s logo or graphic. Where did it come from, and what does it mean?

0 comments:

Post a Comment